Declaring a Minor

Minors are declared through your major department and college. Some colleges require students to declare a minor in person, while others have forms available online. To find out more information for your particular college, click on the links below. If you still have questions, please contact your academic advisor.

College of Arts and Sciences Form 

Beaver College of Health Sciences Form 

Walker College of Business Instructions 

College of Fine and Applied Arts Form 

Hayes College of Music Student Records Contact Information 

Reich College of Education Form